Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello every one





Hello every one,

I will write to you now two methods or way how earn fast money and how to get referrals ,one how to get direct referal and the second how to manage the rental referrals.

The cost of this method is register from my referral link just from the picture down.

also you can get direct referrals after 15 days since register in neobux.

Ok, lets start The first method how to get direct referrals this method I did it and it is work for me and you can copy every thing after you register from my referral link:

Press the picture down and register:








1.  Write blog like me and describe how to get direct referrals and rental referrals llike my blog.(you can copy my blog)

2.  After finishing writing the blog. Register to this site http://www.adhitz.com/en/Register .

3.  After the register successfull.Go to this link advirtisers then Browse Websites
http://www.adhitz.com/en/Advertisers-Browse_Websites

4.  Choose the length pay per click ads,then you will see down all the sites which advertise pay per click ads.

5.  Choose one of them like advertise On (20$2Surf) or MyBrowserCash.com if you find space in the clixsens it is good.

because the these sites has between 50.000 to 80.000 unique user every day.This means there are many new users come to these sites every day.

http://www.adhitz.com/en/Advertisers-Browse_Websites?pid=21254

6.  You will see on the right side two kind of the ads , text and image.

7.  I prefer to choose image ads and choose pay per click ads.

8.  You can try first 100 clicks for 5$ ,some of other sites minimum10$. I tried this point and I get 5 direct referal an averege every 100 clicks. then 5$=5 direct referrals this mean every 1 referrals = 1$. but if write good blogs and intersting description my be you will get more referrals.

you can check the pecture below from my account and the referal came from:

No comments:

Post a Comment